The application window has now closed.
Football Supporters Europe (FSE) is seeking an experienced, part-time project manager, ideally with a background of involvement with or knowledge of the European supporters’ movement or football generally.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in managing projects and/or events as well as the capacity to work autonomously as a remote worker.
FSE is the democratic voice of European football fans. We are an independent, non-profit association of fans recognised as a representative body on fan issues by institutions such as UEFA and the Council of Europe. Since the summer of 2018, the Fan.Tastic Females exhibition has been touring Germany and further afield in a celebration of female supporters within football. Now, ahead of UEFA EURO 2024 next summer, we are updating the exhibition with new and additional interviews and content from across the National Teams supporter landscape, and we’re seeking support to help us do so!
FSE is an equal opportunities employer, and we very much welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We offer a flexible and supportive working environment, with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
|Place of Work
|Remote working, but ideally based in Germany
|Mini job roles x2, or one part-time role
|Negotiable, depending on experience
|9-month fixed term
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Fan.Tastic Finals Project Manager(s) will manage all day-to-day activities related to the new tour.
- Working with UEFA EURO 2024 partners, football stakeholders and colleagues, oversee the process of updating the exhibition’s content and create a schedule for the new tour
- Management of all administrative tasks related to the project, including expense tracking and financial reporting (training will be provided)
- Engagement and management of external expertise needed for the content creation process
- Tracking the progress of the project’s core deliverables and milestones
- Manage all queries related to the project
- Be available to support and/or tour with the exhibition at times next summer (June-July)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced project and/or event manager Excellent written and spoken German and English proficiency
- Good communication, organisational, writing and networking skills, and high attention to detail
- Experience in the administration of financial tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft tools including Teams and Office
- Ability to work effectively with dynamic and diverse staff
- High level of resilience
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently
- Strong background in areas relating to football supporters
- Experience in content creation and management of content creators
- Educated to degree level
- An additional EU language