Football Supporters Europe (FSE) is seeking a National Team Fans coordinator with demonstrable experience and/or involvement with or strong knowledge of the European supporters’ movement.
As the role is fully remote, the ideal candidate will be familiar with digital tools and the ability to work independently while maintaining close communication with colleagues. Applicants must be based within Europe and be able to accommodate regular travel to and/or within Germany as apart of UEFA EURO2024 preparations.
FSE is an independent, non-profit association of supporters that is recognised as a representative body on fan issues by institutions such as UEFA and the Council of Europe. We are an equal opportunity employer and would very much welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
The deadline to apply is April 14th.
The role will begin on May 1st, or ASAP, for the right candidate.
The National Team Fans Coordinator will have a specific responsibility to lead FSE activities around EURO2024 and will also be responsible for the following:
- Co-ordinating all activities related to National Team Fans, including preparation, support, and monitoring of activities around UEFA and FIFA tournaments, in particular EURO2024 as well as international windows
- Support and develop FSE’s network of Fans’ Embassies and their positive impact for National Team fans
- Growth and development of FSE’s National Team Fans network
- Support FSE’s work more broadly, including the development of the National Team SLO role
- Act as the FSE point of contact for National Team Fans matters
- Work with key stakeholders including UEFA, other football bodies, and policing authorities
- Travel to events and speak on behalf of FSE and its members as required
- Regular reporting on activities to multiple stakeholders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced project manager
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Experience in areas relating to football supporters
- Good communication, organisational, writing and networking skills
- Strong experience using digital tools as part of daily work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to cope with consistent and firm deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with dynamic and diverse staff
- High level of resilience
- Fluent or strong German language skills
- Experience in researching and submitting project funding applications
- Educated to degree level
- Experience with/knowledge of Fans’ Embassies
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send a short letter of motivation outlining your experience with supporters’ movements, a CV (max. 2-page) with your relevant expertise highlighted, and the names and contact information of two references to: email@example.com in the strictest confidence. Only applications that follow these requirements will be considered.