The application window has now closed.
Football Supporters Europe (FSE) is seeking an experienced, part-time Office Manager, ideally with a background of involvement with or knowledge of the European supporters’ movement or football generally.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in the management of a German non-profit organisation, the capacity to work autonomously as an organised, remote worker, and be expected to travel occasionally
FSE is the democratic voice of European football fans. We are an independent, non-profit association of fans recognised as a representative body on fan issues by institutions such as UEFA and the Council of Europe.
FSE is an equal opportunities employer, and we very much welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We offer a flexible and supportive working environment, with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
|Place of Work||Remote working, within the EU|
|Working hours||20h/week, with potential extension|
|Remuneration||Negotiable, depending on experience|
|Period||1-year fixed term, with potential for renewal|
FSE is a diverse organisation, registered in Hamburg (Germany) with currently nine employees located in six different countries. We are looking for an experienced Office Manager, with the capacity to work in a fully remote and international environment, and strong experience in the German non-profit sector.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Office Manager will support and organise day-to-day operations for FSE
- Manage all administrative tasks related to Football Supporters Europe e.V.
- Oversight of financial tasks, including payments, invoices, expenses, and travel bookings for the organisation
- Tracking the progress of FSE’s core deliverables and milestones
- Assist with the preparation and timely submission of reports, in particular financial reports, as necessary
- Developing FSE’s reporting and administrative capacity
- Contribute to the organisation of FSE events, particularly FSE’s Biannual General Meeting, with a focus on budget and logistics
- Assist with FSE membership care and general queries to the FSE Office
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of German administration and management of German non-profit organisation
- Experienced office manager
- Written and spoken German and English proficiency
- Good communication, organisational, writing and networking skills and high attention to detail
- Experience in the administration of financial tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft tools including Teams and Office
- Ability to work effectively with dynamic and diverse staff
- High level of resilience
- Ability to demonstrate experience in successful process improvement
- Excellent reporting skills
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently
- Strong background in areas relating to football supporters
- International experience and exposure to best practices in management
- Educated to degree level
- At least one additional EU language
- Experience in events organisation