Football Supporters Europe is seeking candidates for the position of administrator:
- Location: Germany.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Contract type: Permanent/part-time (15 to 20 hours p/w).
- Preferred starting date: From 03.01.2022.
- Candidates are expected to speak German and demonstrate an upper-intermediate level of English.
- Application deadline: 08.12.2021.
Football Supporters Europe eV (FSE) is the democratic voice of European football fans. Founded in 2008 at the first European Football Fans Congress; registered in Germany; and active in 55 UEFA nations. We are an independent, non-profit association of fans recognised as a representative body on fan issues by institutions such as UEFA and the Council of Europe. We recognise that fans are the heart and soul of football. We believe fans are entitled to watch their team in a safe environment, whatever their background, enjoy the same freedoms as the general public, and have a bigger say on how the game is run. And we envisage a more equal, competitive, and sustainable football—one that works for everybody, not just a select few.
Working alongside the FSE Coordination Office, the post-holder will be involved in the daily administration of the association, including salaries, payments, book-keeping, and budgeting.
Closing date for applications: 8th December 2021 (end of business).
Location: The FSE Coordination Office is based in Hamburg (Germany), where the post-holder is expected to be based.
Responsible to: FSE Executive Director.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Working hours: Part-time (15/20 hours p/w).
Principal Responsibilities: The main task of the successful candidate will be the overall administration of the association.
This includes work such as:
- General office administration.
- Accounting / book keeping.
- Payments, salaries, money transfers.
- Overviewing relation with the association’s bank, tax accountant, notary, finances authorities and register of associations.
- General secretarial duties.
The tasks should be carried out under the supervision of the Executive Director, in association with the FSE Coordination Office and Board members, when applicable.
- Native German speaker or proficient language skills in German.
- Upper intermediate level of English.
- Good knowledge of accounting and administrative management of German non-profit associations.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Additional language skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Good knowledge of an accounting system – preferably Datev.
How to apply:
Send the following documents via email to info[at]fanseurope.org
(subject: communication job application)
- Written testimonials from two previous employers.
- Reference contact information for two previous employers
Football Supporters Europe is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If you have any further questions about this position, please send an e-mail to info[at]fanseurope.org.
All applicants will be contacted within 5 days of the closing date.