The 7th Update of the FSE Fans Guide App (#FansGuideApp) now features almost 190 clubs, cities and stadia, and special info on the UEFA EURO 2016 host cities! It is now available for download in the app stores.
Thousands of fans have downloaded the app since its launch in autumn 2013 and submitted loads of additional feedback and ideas.
WHAT IS NEW IN THE FSE FANS GUIDE APP?
The new update of the FSE Fans’ Guide App brings information about all EURO 2016 host cities and stadia to the fans. Fans travelling to France will find all the info they need for their journey in order to experience a tournament without any questions left! A big thank you to everybody, who has helped in providing info!
THE NEW UPDATE AT A GLANCE
- Information about the Euro 2016! 10 Stadiums, 10 cities and 24 national teams
- Matchday fixtures, general info on the National teams
- French cities (fan recommendations for accommodation, restaurants, pubs, attractions and more)
- Public transport (bus, metro, taxi, city maps, public transportation maps)
- Information about the stadiums, detailed information for disabled fans.
- Contacts about our members, who will be running Fans´ Embassies in France.
The FSE Fans’ Guide with the 7th update is available for download in the app stores and via app.fanseurope.org as from now.
If your team is still missing or if you have spotted a mistake, drop us a line at email@example.com or provide your info, tips and recommendations online or offline via the FSE Fans’ Guide Questionnaire.