The person named in this area will replace the main contact person as a representative on behalf of the local/national/cross-european fans’ group/initiative/organisation if the main delegate for FSE is e.g. not able to attend the member assembly.
Football Supporters Europe (FSE) does not charge a membership fee. However, we welcome one-off donations from new and existing members.
Conditions of Membership
Membership shall be open to all natural and legal persons and informally organised groups with a nominated delegate who are primarily active in the football supporter sector in Europe, who promote the goals of the Association, and who commit to and actively support the core principles of the Association by signature.
Types of membership:
- Individual members: all natural persons.
- Local groups: supporters’ associations (informally organised or organised as legal persons) and supporter-related organisations and initiatives that are primarily active at local/club level.
- National/transnational groups: supporters’ associations (informally organised or organised as legal persons) and supporter-related organisations and initiatives that are primarily active at national/transnational level.
The Board determines the voting classification based upon the information provided in the
Membership starts after the confirmation by the FSE Coordinating Office. Membership can end at any time with the submission of a written request from the member to the FSE Coordinating Office. Personal data will be used only internally and won't be passed on to any third party without the explicit consent of the member.
By joining Football Supporters Europe, I/we officially declare that I/we recognise the FSE Constitution and support the following principles:
We do not tolerate discrimination on any grounds, including the following; ethnic origin, ability, religion and belief, gender, sexual orientation and age.
- We reject violence, both verbal and physical.
- We stand up for the empowerment of grassroots football supporters.
- We want to promote a positive football and supporters' culture, including values such as fair play and good governance.